Friday, October 29, 2010

Celebrating Fall

Celebrating Fall!

Wow! It's been so long since I've entered a contest on iheartfaces! haha. I have been extremely busy ever since school started... Now that tennis season is over, I have some more time. (btw... I was #1 on varsity as a sophomore ;)
So now I have invested in a really nice camera... a canon rebel. I searched on ebay for weeks and I found a body for $190 and a lens for $60!! Quite a steal!
Now that I have a great camera, I have started my own photography business! I have been doing senior pictures. =) People seem to like my work and I have more clients that I could have imagined! Here is a picture from a photo shoot I did yesterday. The leaves are just gorgeous! =)



3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Keep adding pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you add details about your camera, the Rebel? I'd like to know more so I can get a similar one (I don't know much about cameras and would like to go from a digital-cheapie to a better one...) Thanks! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is a really great pic I like all of your stuff ive read so far you should follow my blog as well ive been taking a break but i think youd like my stuff so far

    ReplyDelete