Monday, April 6, 2009

iHeartFaces Week 13

I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends.
I'm surrounded by angels,
But I call them my best friends.~


Kid's Entry:

This is Shannon and Abby a long time ago! We were at recess when I took this picture.

shannon and abby

Adults Entry:

Andrew and Ian... These two are constantly messing around, and I think I caught this moment perfectly. =) I can't wait to see their faces when they find out I entered them in this contest, Ha! =P

ian and andrew




Go to iheartfaces.com!!!

6 comments:

  1. i love how you captured the sun in your kids entry! awesome!
    your adult entry very funny. great capture.
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thats me and my best friend. but we didnt do what u think we did

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your photos. It's neat to see a 14-year old's perspective. You do amazing work with a Wal-Mart camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the recess pic and the sun shining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex! I love your picture! YOU WON! How exciting is that? Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful Easter! God bless!

    ReplyDelete