Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some Of My Favorites...

These are some pictures that I really like... Haha I just made them when I was bored...



I like this one because it would be AH-MAZING to have eyes like this... lol



I like this one because I was in subway with my friends before science fair. We had like an hour to wait before we could set up our boards... so I started taking random pictures. Who knew that subway had these cool reflective lights??? hah =)
(and yes there's my lil samsung point-and-shoot...)



This is one of my favorite pictures EVER. I really really like it and I can't believe I actually took it, lol =P



THIS is my favorite picture at the moment... The bigger version is better though... I'm not sure why I love it so much...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures. I love the 2nd, 3rd and 4th really much.. The last one is such thoughtful and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete