Monday, April 27, 2009

iHeartFaces Week 16

Reflections...

HARDEST THING EVER

lol

For this one I knew I wanted to be in the picture, and I knew I didn't want my camera in the picture... So how do u take a picture of a mirror without showing the camera? It only took a couple million tries for me to figure that out, hah. So here it is!

(oh yeah, doesn't it seem like my reflection is looking at me? *wink wink*) =D

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

ADULT ENTRY:
rEfLeCtIoN



I am extremely lucky to have a sister who will let me take millions of pictures of her until I get just the right one, hah.

KIDS ENTRY:



go to iheartfaces.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. these are sweet alex!




    from ian :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your adults entry. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun play with multiple exposures! Definitely shows your creativity and resulted in two wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great - but I especially love the adult entry! :-) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Great pictures thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your entries are really great. Your friends are right, you are good at this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You amaze me each week! Great shots:-)

    Amy
    Co-Founder
    I Heart Faces

    ReplyDelete